- Aberdeen is a private country club in west Boynton Beach in south central Palm Beach County. Near Florida’s Turnpike, it is just 15 miles from Palm Beach International Airport and 42 miles from Ft. Lauderdale International Airport.
- Aberdeen encompasses 25 contiguous villages including estate-sized homes, single-family dwellings, attached villas and coach homes. Most having golf course and/or lake views.
- Aberdeen has both individual Homeowners’ Associations (HOA) and a master Property Owners Association (POA) which manages all the common areas.
- Residences range from 1,500 square feet to over 4,000 square feet. For more information on residences, click here
- In the center of the Aberdeen community is the country club. The country club offers golf, tennis and social memberships. A Board of Directors and a highly experienced staff under a Chief Operating Officer/General Manager provide expert leadership.
- The entrance to the club leads to four facilities each within several hundred feet of one-another:
- The golf course - designed by Desmond Muirhead - has 18 holes of challenging play for golfers of all abilities, eight sets of tees including a shorter course within this course, for those new to the game or those wanting to hone their short-game skills. A full-service golf pro shop maintains top-of-the-line equipment, accessories and clothing. Practice facilities are also available. There are myriad golf tournaments, inter-club leagues, tournaments and member-guest events. During 2017, the golf course will be restored with a Jim Fazio design.
- The 40,000 square-foot clubhouse offers elegant and casual dining in the main dining room, a lounge with a full-service bar, with beautiful sunset views.
- A large card/game room is bustling day and night with bridge, poker, mah-jongg, pan canasta, and more. The room is converted to an entertainment venue for frequent musical shows.
- Numerous clubs include Current Events, Opera, Cinema, Books, Anglers and more.
- Aberdeen is proud of its new 23,000 square foot fitness, tennis and aquatics facility – aimed at members’ wellness.
Aberdeen is known for offering for a full-featured, country club lifestyle in a beautiful setting at a competetive price.
For more information, please contact Aberdeen’s Membership Director at 561-738-4903 ext. 325.