Aberdeen Golf & Country Club is a Community (Mandatory) Membership club. There are a limited number of non-resident memberships available. Click here for more information.
- A Class A, B or C Equity level is required for the above programs. Click here for more information on Equities, Application and Initiation Fees.
- Annual Food & Beverage Minimum: $1,250.00 - Family $625.00 - Single. A 50% discount will be given to those memberships age 80 and older for the 2016/17 membership year.
- Membership categories may be changed on an annual basis beginning December 1st of each year.
- Annual dues and fees are subject to Florida Sales Tax.
- Private lessons, community activities and club sponsored clinics will not count towards the monthly allowances.
- Use of the practice facilities are complimentary on day of play after 12:00 p.m.
- *Seasonal policies, equities, fees, rules & regulations are subject to change without notice at the discretion of the Board of Directors. Membership categories are subject to availability. For further information, please see the club by-laws which will govern your membership.